The largest WA owned and operated Boiler and Burner Service Company
Established in 2009 Boilertronics is one of Western Australia’s leading boiler and burner service companies providing solutions to a diverse group of businesses across WA.
Boilertronics employs 15 fulltime staff including Mechanical Fitters, Electricians, Boilermakers, Coded Welders, Gas Fitters and Plumbers. Our staff carry all the high risk and trade licencing required to complete all the specialised work in the boiler and burner industry.
“First in Service”
Based in Kewdale we have over 100 years’ experience in the industry and are your one-stop-shop for all your hot water, steam and combustion requirements.
At Boilertronics our priority is to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees and subcontractors and we are committed to meeting and exceeding all codes, standards and safety practices expected by the community, the environment and relevant authorities.
After Hours Service — 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
We pride ourselves on offering a professional and personalised approach to our customers, no matter how large or small. We understand time is valuable so our aim is to deliver a safe and reliable service on time and on budget.
We supply new and reconditioned steam and hot water boilers and burners for all applications and carry an extensive range of spare parts.
Steam & Hot Water Solutions
- Condensing Boilers
- High Efficiency Steam & Hot Water Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- New and Reconditioned Boilers
- Hire Boilers
- Electric Steam and Hot Water Boilers
- Commercial and Industrial Burners for Natural, LPG, Oil, and Dual Fuel
- Modular, Contained Boiler Systems
- Associated Boiler Equipment Economisers, Feed and Blowdown Tanks, Steam Manifolds
- Boiler Sequencing Controllers for Steam and Hot water
- Distributor for HURST Boilers & F.B.R. Burners
“First in Service”
- Service, Installation and Commissioning
- Fixed Price Maintenance Contracts
- Highly Trained and Qualified Technicians
- Over 100 years combined experience
- Electrical Contractors License
- 24 hour 7 day breakdown service
- Fleet of Mobile Technicians
If you would like further information on our range of products or would like to discuss your next steam or hot water project please do not hesitate to contact us.